A modern twist on an antique and well-loved Union Pacific vintage lantern. Gorgeous seeded glass and copper accents make this a unique light for a curated dinner table or at camp. High-tech and functional, this lantern utilizes battery or USB with a run time of 100+ hours on low or 3.5 hours on high. Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb provides a classic warming glow perfect for every occasion.
- Metal construction with replaceable seeded glass globe
- Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb
- Carry handle with unique copper, matte black, or white zinc finish cage details
- 3.2 Watt warm Edison-style LED filament
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Lumens: Low: 35 High: 200
- Input: 5V USB
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAh 3.7V 16.28Wh (Barebones specific)
- Run Time: Low: 100+ Hrs | High: 3.5 Hrs
- Built-in charging system (USB-C cable Included)
6.50" x 6.50" x 9.50"
Barebones is a Certified B Corporation. They ensure that their commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches their products worldwide, without exception.