- the ability to be maintained at a certain rate or level."the sustainability of economic growth"
- avoidance of the depletion of natural resources in order to maintain an ecological balance. "the pursuit of global environmental sustainability"
Sustainability is our # 1 priority at High Noon. Making small changes to your everyday life can help save the plant for future generations and aren't as hard or overwhelming as it may feel.
Today we're sharing our favorite products from the shop that will help you make these small changes and move towards a more sustainable way of living.
- The absolute guidebook for living a sustainable life | Simply Sustainable
- Made from recycled plastic bottles, our Reusable Market Totes make sustainability look chic too. While you're at it, pick up some of our Reusable Produce Bags too.
- Ditch plastic wrap for good with these super cute Beeswax Wraps.
- Ever heard of Swedish Dish Cloths? An alternative to the typical kitchen sponge, these Swedish dish cloths are washable, reusable and biodegradable! That is what we call a triple wammy.
- Plastic straws are bad for the environment! Our Reusable Stainless Steel Straws come in an eco storage case made of wheat straw. You'll be saving the planet, one sip at a time!
- This Sustainable Kitchen Brush is made from 100% natural bamboo & the bamboo is made from recycled materials. The bristles are made from sisal and because the brush is all natural it can be composted.