2022 Holiday Gift Guide | Gifts for the Foodie
HIGH NOON GENERAL STORE | HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES 2022
This might be one of the favorite gift guide we've curated. Today we're featuring gifts for all the Foodies in your life! We've included a little bit of everything, and something everyone will love.
- Our holy grail cookbook, Nothing Fancy is just the ticket for anyone you know who loves to explore new recipes and host dinner parties.
- Margarita night just got a little better with this Artisan Citrus Juicer. These juicers are 100% handmade and made of recycled aluminum.
- A everyday luxury, our devotion to Brightland Olive Oil is unmatched. Available in three different varieties (Awake, Alive and Ardor), you have got to give them a try.
- It was so hard to just choose one of the Jacobson Salt Co.'s products for this guft guide! But you can't pass up the Disco di Sale - it helps take out the guesswork from salting a pot of water. Easy peasy!
- Looking for an easy weeknight meal to throw together? Something fun for date night? Thai For Two Meal Kits come in both Red Curry and Green Curry as well as Pad Thai.
- This is literally the most delicious nut butter you will ever consume - Cinnamon Snickerdoodle made of Almond, Cashew and Coconut. It elevates anything you make with traditional nut butters. Also available in Toasted Macadamia Nut with Chia and Flax Seeds!
- Every home chef needs the perfect Spoon Rest and this one is made by hand in Corrales, NM by Hanselmann Pottery.
- Our love of Rancho Gordo isn't something we hide here at High Noon. These Marcella Beans are a must have for soups, chili and white bean dips.
- These Hand Carved Wooden Measuring Spoons are really special. They are sustainably made, fair trade and provide life-giving income to rural Rwandan artisans.