High Noon General Store | Holiday Gift Guides 2022
As the holiday party season gets underway, we had to come up with a gift guide for your favorite host or hostess!
- We have the BEST tasting Organic Jams here at High Noon. Blackberry with Meyer Lemon and Strawberry with Rose Geranium?! Guaranteed to elevate the everyday.
- Organic, Biodynamic & Fair-Trade Coffee anyone? The perfect beans for that lucky host in your life.
- There is no better gift than a new candle, and our favorite from R O E N Candles are sure to be loved by all.
- Meet our favorite Bud Vase. This classic little cutie is handmade by our favorite Hanselmann Pottery.
- The Zera Serving Tray's shape, flat surface, and handles make it the perfect fit for holding beautiful serving items on your table. These hand woven trays are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses from Rwanda.
- These Golden Arrow Cloth Napkins are so fun and perfect for meals at your table or a picnic with friends. Made of organic cotton and dyed using only natural dyes - these are safe for the maker, the user, and the environment.
- Each spring maple sap is collected from Republic of Vermont's mountain sugarbush and boiled down into Maple Syrup with unique flavor and unrivaled quality. Certified Organic and guaranteed to make your Christmas morning a little sweeter.
- A true host could always use another cheese board! Our Juniper Cheeseboards are my by hand and are absolutely gorgeous.
- Our favorite coffee table book, Surf Shack is all about a life of laid-back, living by the water. The minute you open this book, you're transported to an easy breezy life on the coast.