Our Acequia Madre Surf Team t-shirt was inspired by walks along the Acequia in Santa Fe. The old acequias, or irrigation ditches, of Santa Fe are almost things of the past, but the Acequia Madre, Mother Ditch, still flows along the street that bears its name and reminds us of what was once a vital part of the city's existence.
Printed front and back on a Midnight Black short-sleeve t-shirt. Limited edition, only 50 shirts available.
Small-Batch, High-Quality, Streetwear.
Born from, a love of design, streetwear and community, Santa Fe Surf Co. is built to stand taller together.
- Each Santa Fe Surf Co. product is limited edition. We print only 50 of each design.
- The shirts we source are made by EverybodyWorld. These shirts are made of 100% reclaimed waste cotton, produced responsibly in Los Angeles, CA. Made from remnants of North American grown cotton waste, collected at the yarn source.
- All shirts are printed by hand in Santa Fe, NM supporting local artists and other small businesses.
- Our dedication to sustainability means that you're purchasing a product that is responsibly made from fabric to finish.
- Screen printed tag.
Unisex sizing available in: small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large
Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium, inside out