The Wooden Carved Measuring Cup Set features raised measurements and beaded detail handle edging that will not only help you cook up precious memories but also display the artistry of woodcarver artisans a world away.
Fair trade, sustainably made, and provides life-giving income to rural Rwandan artisans.
- Hand-carved from Musave tree – a tree that regrows after it’s been cut.
- Available in natural wood finished with all-natural beeswax polish.
- Please note that the shape, shade, and scoop measurements may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
- Sizes: The set of four includes 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup measurements.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Please avoid bleach and the dishwasher.