BANDITS is a socially conscious, artist-driven band of outlaws on a mission to build a BETTER bandana!
From farm to forehead, they build bandanas better by adhering to 3 core principles:
1. Originality - Our bandanas feature original, never-before-seen designs created by artists from all over the world
2. Charity - For every bandana we sell, we donate 10% of proceeds to a charity of the artist’s choosing. Since we launched, we've proudly donated over $112,000 to incredible artist-chosen organizations across the globe!
3. Conscious Quality - Our bandanas are Fair Trade Certified and hand made from sustainably-sourced, ultra soft, 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS Certified and sustainably sourced in India from Chetna Organic, pre-washed for an extra soft feel.
- Printed, Cut, Sewn, and Packaged by hand at a Fair Trade Certified facility in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Please note that there may be slight sizing and color variations from product to product.
- Standard 21 x 21 inch bandana. Machine wash cold with like colors, line or tumble dry, warm iron, do not bleach.